Friday, January 27, 2017

Best Love Quotes For Him




Fall in love is the best moment of life. Make surprise to your real love. If you feel shy, share your emotions with these Best Love Quotes For Him.

1) You are my closest companion, my human journal and my other half. You mean everything to me and I LOVE YOU.

2) You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart. 3) When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.

4) You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.

5) Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.

6) I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.

7) Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.

8) God is keeping me alive but you are keeping me in love.

9) The best feeling is when you look at him…and he is already staring.

10)Together with you is my favorite place to be.

11)The sun is up, the sky is blue, today is beautiful and so are you

12)There are only two times I want to be with you, now and forever.

13)I’ll never ask you to change for me because you are perfect just the way you are.

14)Thank you for giving me something to smile about every day. Thank you for giving me joy every day. Thank you for giving me a reason to be grateful every day.

15)I love the sunrise because each morning it’s a reminder that I have another day to spend with the man of my dreams.

16)The moment when you roll over, put your arm around me and pull me close is the moment that makes my life complete.

17)If I would choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, “I love you."

18)I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be. 19)This is all I dream of every night.

20)No, he’s not perfect. He’s human and he’s flawed, but he’s perfect to me and that’s all that matters.

21)Your face is to me like the rising sun, a promise of a new start, a hopeful future and the warming of my soul.

22)Every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true. I love you! 23)Your beauty leaves me speechless.

24)My heart is perfect because you are in it.

25)I want to show him what love really is, to make him feel love he’s never felt before, to make his heart beat in a way he never knew possible.

26)You make me complete. Never before have I smiled so much. When life is difficult, I just call on you and you renew and refresh me. You inspire me, leave me in awe and give me a reason to live. I didn’t know what love meant until I met you.

27)The best feeling in the world is to know that you are mine and I am yours. Every morning that is enough for me to have a good day.

28)In an internal There are many things I do not know why a spin in my mind, but the only thing that I know why is found is you, I love you from my heart.

29)“I’m thinking of you, that’s all I do, all the time. You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you."

30)You should fight for that you want, but just while that thing is worthwhile for that.

I Hope you enjoy these quotes. Don't forget to comment. Feel free to share it on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment